How we use technology to enhance and coordinate your care
- We use eClinical Works electronic medical records (EMR) software
- The EMR records are securely stored on Amazon Cloud with mirror backups in 5 US cities.
- Interoperability – our EMR ‘talks’ with other EMRs via the national standard protocols Carequality Framework and Commonwealth Health Alliance.
- Laboratory interfaces – we have built electronic bridges to Spectrum Health, MercyHealth – Common Spirit, MetroHealth – UM, Quest and LabCorp. This means you can get your blood drawn at ANY of these venders and they will be reported to our portal.
- Technology is used to increase patient engagement & shared decision making. We provide a free web-based patient portal and the IPhone or Android Healow Mobile App with patient specific educational resources.
- WMR website has multimedia patient decision aids for high stakes meds.
Click the link to go to the Patient Portal
Staying connected with our office in between your visits will help us provide you with the highest quality care. We want to thank you for your interest in our portal. We hope that you will find online access to key components of your medical record will help you stay informed and engaged in your care. You have access to features that can enhance your care such as:
- Access key elements of you medical record.
- Review your laboratory results.
- Review clinical visit summaries from prior office visits.
- View education tailored to your diagnosis.
- Request medication renewals.
- Securely message your WMR care team.
Using any computer you can access key elements of your password protected medical record, learn about your disease process, review labs and send encripted emails to your WMR care team.
Learn more about WMR Mobile App
Using your iPhone or Android smartphone you can access key elements of your password protected medical record, learn about your disease process, review labs and send encripted emails to your WMR care team.